Select a member of the Association to ensure a professional, quality installation, that meets or exceeds Alberta Building Code.
All our members
- have been in business a minimum of 2 years in the province of Alberta, most for significantly longer. You can count on our members to be here to provide future services to you if required;
- maintain current WCB and Liability insurance coverage. If you hire a company that does not have these insurances in place, you as the homeowners could potentially become liable should a worker be injured while on your project.
- Are committted to safety on the work site and ensuring their workers go home safely each day.
- Gold members hold OH&S Safety Certification (COR or SECOR)
- Silver members are working towards obtaining their OH&S Safety Certification
- Bronze members may have obtained or may be working towards obtaining their OH&S Safety Certification. They are new members in the Association and will be eligible to move to the next level of membershp after complettion of their first year with the Association.
- Are in good standing with the Association and the Better Business Bureau. This means that our members have had no customer complaints or if they have had, they have resolved the complaints.